To Be In Effect From: February 01, 2021
MuaalijOnline – ‘us, we’ – is protecting your privacy and we take great care of patient’s information. This policy will define how we use and protect your data. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
MuaalijOnline is committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers, visitors, and other users of MuaalijOnline and related websites, applications, services and mobile applications provided by MuaalijOnline.
Do you collect personal information from your users?
Yes, we collect personal information from your users.
What kind of personal information do you collect from users?
First Name and Last Name
When do we collect information?
We collect the said information when you register on our site through the web or via the MuaalijOnline App.
How secure is my personal information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply may be encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Does your website/app send emails or newsletters to users?
Yes, users can opt-in to receive newsletters and emails from us.
Do you use any digital analytics software for tracking purposes?
Yes, we use tracking solutions to measure website/app traffic.
Does your website/app show ads?
Tracking Technologies: Which of the following does your website/app use or plan to use?
Google Maps APIs
Cookies and/or web beacons
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register,
• Make a purchase
• Sign up for our email list or newsletter
• For a survey or marketing campaign
• Surf the website
• Use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your website experience and offer you content and products as per your inclinations.
• To amend and update our website to better serve you.
• To respond to customer service inquiries appropriately.
• To manage rating and reviews of website.
• To identify and register doctors on our website.
• To verify doctor's registrations with PMDC.
• Help remember and process information.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted and licensed third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
• You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still make appointments.
We do offer third party services which are labelled as such.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
It is advised to visit the following link:
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
MuaalijOnline, on behalf of itself under the brand ‘MuaalijOnline’ is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.muaalijonline.com and the mobile application ‘MuaalijOnline’ (together, ‘Website’). MuaalijOnline owns and operates the services provided through the Website. These terms and conditions apply to the customer who utilizes any of the services offered by MuaalijOnline through any of its platforms (Web, App, and/or call centre) by making a payment to MuaalijOnline.Com. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to MuaalijOnline through the online payment service (‘the service’), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. MuaalijOnline reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
• Payment(s) through this Service may be made with a Credit card, Debit card, Mobile wallets, Net Banking, or any other digital payment methods.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the customer shall make a necessary inquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to MuaalijOnline. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
• The Customer agrees, understands, and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft, and/ or fraud and that MuaalijOnline or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor MuaalijOnline gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a customer is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party.
• MuaalijOnline does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking, or other unauthorized access to information provided by a customer of the service.
• MuaalijOnline and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the MuaalijOnline and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering, or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
• The Customer agrees that MuaalijOnline or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Customer for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond MuaalijOnline’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details.
• The Customer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Customer shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof.
• The Customer further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
• The Customer warrants and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/bank details.
• The Customer is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate.
• The Customer authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such Customers along with the applicable Fees.
• The Customer is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Customer inclusive of the applicable Fee.
• For any online prepaid appointment, the customer can cancel his/her scheduled appointment without any charges. In such cases, we will refund the amount paid for the appointment subject to bank charges and other deductions by third parties.
• Appointment cancellation has to be carried out by the customer. We do not entertain cancelation requests from in-direct customer reference.
• Occasionally, appointments may be cancelled or postponed by the Third Party Service Provider (Doctor, Clinic, Hospital, Lab, etc.). Should this occur, we will attempt to contact and inform the customer and he/she may reschedule the appointment as per their convenience or visit MuaalijOnline web/app for re-booking.
Rescheduling of Prepaid Appointments:
• A Customer may reschedule his/her appointment i.e. book an appointment for a different date and time; with the same Third Party Service Provider for the same type of healthcare service, till 1 hour before the appointment.
• All re-schedule requests will be subject to bank processing fees and these charges will be applied as-is to the customer.
• In the case of re-scheduling, if there is any difference in the charges for the re-scheduled appointment, we will collect the differential amount from the customer.
Refunds & Exchange Policy:
• Upon receipt of a valid cancellation request, as mentioned in clause 1.1, we will initiate a refund of the customer’s advance payment. The advance amount may be refunded through IBFT or by reversing the processed transaction or into the MuaalijOnline wallet within the MuaalijOnline App.
• Typically, all refunds are processed within 24 working hrs.
• Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account due to any reasons cited by the Payment Gateway or Cardholder's issuing bank.
• You will be provided with a refund reference number for further communication with your bank.
• No refunds/cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills/Services received.
• Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by MuaalijOnline in respect of the operation of the service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Pakistan and the competent courts at Karachi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by MuaalijOnline under the provisions of the Arbitration Act, 1940, and any applicable rules thereunder. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Karachi.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the customer enters them. MuaalijOnline shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer making the payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during or after the online payment process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
MuaalijOnline reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be published on this website. MuaalijOnline also reserves the right to decline the acceptance of the online payment without assigning any reason.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER MuaalijOnline NOR ITS AFFILIATES PROVIDE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICES OR FUNCTION AS A MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OWN ANY PRACTICE FOR MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND THAT ALL SUCH SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY MuaalijOnline OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
A: When you register on our site we may collect information including
Email Address (for international patients only)
Mailing Address in case of medicine delivery and lab test home sample collection
Q: Is my payment secure?
A: Yes, your payment is secure. We have partnered with third-party vendors for payment processing who make sure your payment is secure according to the latest security standards.
Q: Do you save credit card information?
A: No, MuaalijOnline does not store any information related to credit cards, online wallets, bank accounts, and any other financial information.
Q: How secure is my personal information?
A: All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Q: When do we collect information?
A. We collect the said information when you register on our site through the web or via the MuaalijOnline App.
Q: What type of account can I use to pay online?
A: You can use checking, savings, debit or credit cards, online wallets, and other digital payment methods to pay for your appointments.
Q: Is there any service fee that applies to online payments?
A: There are no additional service charges for making an online payment for appointments.
Q: Do I get a refund in case of cancellation?
A: Please refer to the refund policy section in terms and conditions.
True Healthcare For Your Family!
Serve the community by improving the quality of life through better health. We have put protocols to protect our patients and staff while continuing to provide medically necessary care.